Rooted: Celebrating 25 Years of Samba Fogo
Experience a one-of-a-kind event to help celebrate Samba Fogo’s 25th anniversary!
We’re growing up so fast. You probably didn’t realize it, but we’ve been performing and teaching fire-infused Afro-Brazilian music and dance for the last quarter century. Yes, I agree, we look so young!
To celebrate, we’re hosting an exclusive and intimate evening with the performers, directors, and voices of the Brazilian music and dance community in Utah.
The event is scheduled for November 20th from 8:00pm to 11:00pm and will be held at Pierpont Place. Your attendance and support would be honored.
Here’s what to expect at this event
- Meet and chat with the dancers and drummers of Samba Fogo
- Live performances by Samba Fogo and Guest Artists
- Complimentary appetizers by Tin Angel
- Cafe and Brazilian food buffet by Tucanos Brazilian Grill
- Ages 16+ welcome
- Cash bar
- $35 donation to Samba Fogo required
Will you join us?